Located about 57km from Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi Tunnels is now a population spot for both Vietnamese and foreign tourists. The network of 250km of tunnels spreading like cobwebs underground and became legendary when they play a vital role in the war. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground city including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a (Free Target Zone).
|TOUR LENGTH||7 hours|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 AM.|
07:45 AM: Transportation
- Watching a short introductory “propaganda” video.
- Explore the tunnel site, which includes weapon and booby trap exhibitions, navigating authentic Viet Cong tunnel.
- Visiting different underground bunkers (kitchens, meeting rooms, ammunition etc.), relaxing with shooting real gun at the firing range (exclusive for bullets).
- Crawling into the tunnels and enjoying the special and fantastic feeling.
- Try the local cassava root that sustained Viet Cong fighters for years.
from 7 to under 10
from 5 to 7
under 5 years old
Free of charge
|1 – 2 pax||Extra person|
|7.700.000 VND||1.800.000 VND per person|
A/ PAYMENT CONDITIONS
Deposit 50% of the total price by bank transfer or cash, the remaining will be paid before the departure date.
B/ CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancel within 7 days prior to the trip: free of charge
- Cancel within 2 days to 7 days prior to the trip: 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- Cancel within 2 days prior to the trip: 100% of the total cost will be charged (Except guests cancel due to illness or accident, etc in the condition guests send a certificate of the doctor or hospital.
We are accepted to cancel or postpone the trip in the following cases:
- Clients do not follow the safety regulations, cannot control themselves due to the effect of alcohol, stimulant or human impact.
The weather situation at that time does not allow.
If there is any change in the number of passengers without notifying or inform