The “Rice Bowl’ of Vietnam, the delta is carpeted in a dizzying variety of greens. It’s a water world that moves to the rhythms of the mighty Mekong, where boats, houses and markets float upon the innumerable rivers, canals and streams that criss-cross the landscape like arteries.
|TOUR LENGTH||8 hours|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 AM.|
07:45 AM: Transportation
- Rowing a sampan through the canal and enjoying the view of water coconut trees.
- Visiting the Coconut candy workshop. You will witness the process of making coconut candy by the hands of local people.
- Visting Bee farm, observe how people raise bees for honey and drink honey tea.
- Enjoy tropical fruits while listening to traditional music performances by local singers.
- Taking a tuk-tuk to go around the village to explore more about local life and daily activities.
from 7 to under 10
from 5 to 7
under 5 years old
Free of charge
|1 – 2 pax||Extra person|
|10.700.000 VND||2.399.000 VND per person|
A/ PAYMENT CONDITIONS
Deposit 50% of the total price by bank transfer or cash, the remaining will be paid before the departure date.
B/ CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancel within 7 days prior to the trip: free of charge
- Cancel within 2 days to 7 days prior to the trip: 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- Cancel within 2 days prior to the trip: 100% of the total cost will be charged (Except guests cancel due to illness or accident, etc in the condition guests send a certificate of the doctor or hospital.
We are accepted to cancel or postpone the trip in the following cases:
- Clients do not follow the safety regulations, cannot control themselves due to the effect of alcohol, stimulant or human impact.
The weather situation at that time does not allow.
If there is any change in the number of passengers without notifying or inform