Experience the romance of Saigon – a city once known as the pearl of the Far East – as you explore its winding canals and waterways on a luxury speedboat tour.
Get away from other busy spots of the city also the business to enjoy your real life by watching the magical sunset and the charming Saigon River in the late evening by speedboat.
|TOUR LENGTH||2 hours|
|DEPARTURE TIME||05:00 PM|
|DEPARTURE POINT||Tan Cang Pier (A100 Ung Van Khiem Str,. Ward 25,. Binh Thanh Dist)/ Cu Lao Xanh Pier (88 Nguyen Duc Canh Str,. Tan Phong Ward,. Dist 7)|
04:45 PM: Transportation
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Saigon River
- Go up to the downtown with lots of nice skyscrapers
- Pass Nha Rong Wharf (The Dragon house) built in 1863 by French colonialists, where now Ho Chi Minh Museum is located. You will see Saigon Port and observe the life of the inhabitants of Saigon by night.
- Explore the floating market of Saigon with Mekong boats landed near the riverside, discover local products and sellers and enjoy tropical fruit and the authenticity of this remote market.
- Explore the Ong Lon canal – the artery waterway to transport goods from Mekong Delta area to HCM City. You have an overview of the Vietnamese traditional lifestyle on the right riverbank (distr. 8 and Binh Chanh Country) and the dynamic and modern lifestyle on the left side (distr. 7).
- Crossing Ong Lon Bridge, the first bridge with steel – concrete dome in Vietnam, our boat reach the large confluence – here is the ideal place to enjoy a special feeling of seeing the sunset on the river.
The natural environment, fresh air, dreamlike scenery, green river, nice light decoration building… will help you feel peaceful, forget all of your troubles, get back the balance of your life.
Stop at The Deck Restaurant for a glass of cocktail/mocktail, a classy restaurant, and bar in Saigon, The Deck Saigon is a top dining choice among affluent locals and travelers due to its romantic setting, scenic locale, and excellent pan-Asian cuisine.
from 7 to under 10
from 5 to 7
under 5 years old
Free of charge
|1 – 2 pax
1.200.000 VND per person
A/ PAYMENT CONDITIONS
Deposit 50% of the total price by bank transfer or cash, the remaining will be paid before the departure date.
B/ CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancel within 7 days prior to the trip: free of charge
- Cancel within 2 days to 7 days prior to the trip: 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- Cancel within 2 days prior to the trip: 100% of the total cost will be charged (Except guests cancel due to illness or accident, etc in the condition guests send a certificate of the doctor or hospital.
We are accepted to cancel or postpone the trip in the following cases:
- Clients do not follow the safety regulations, cannot control themselves due to the effect of alcohol, stimulant or human impact.
The weather situation at that time does not allow.
If there is any change in the number of passengers without notifying or inform