About 50 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City, Can Gio Mangrove Forest is a world-class biological reserve recognized by UNESCO in 2000. A top tourist destination famous for its system of canals, spectacular scenic ocean, and calm tranquility.
|TOUR LENGTH||7 hours|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 AM.|
|NO. OF PAX||Minimum 3 paxs|
07:45 AM: Transportation
- Tourists will learn about Vietnamese guerrilla warfare in the mangrove forest
- Taking a walk on the path through the forest, try to experience the natural life in the forest.
- Challenging suspension bridge, visiting friendly deer.
- Learning about the ecosystem in Can Gio forest.
- Climbing up Tang Bong Tower with the height of 28m and bow shape – the symbol of strength and will of elder generation in the war. When climbing up the highest floor of the tower, tourists will be “wow” by the nice scenery mangrove forest as far as the eyes can see.
- Visit the Reserve Bats Lagoon of the city, take the wooden boat to visit bat swamp and fishing crap.
- Visit The Crocodile Farm, learn the process of hatching crocodiles
- Join one of the most fearless activities: Standing on the cruise boat for angling carnivorous crocodile.
- Visit the area for Bird Conservation in the wild birds nesting season, more than 10.000 types of bird in 26 different species (from May to October).
from 7 to under 10
from 5 to 7
under 5 years old
Free of charge
|1 – 2 pax
2.490.000 VND per person
A/ PAYMENT CONDITIONS
Deposit 50% of the total price by bank transfer or cash, the remaining will be paid before the departure date.
B/ CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancel within 7 days prior to the trip: free of charge
- Cancel within 2 days to 7 days prior to the trip: 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- Cancel within 2 days prior to the trip: 100% of the total cost will be charged (Except guests cancel due to illness or accident, etc in the condition guests send a certificate of the doctor or hospital.
We are accepted to cancel or postpone the trip in the following cases:
- Clients do not follow the safety regulations, cannot control themselves due to the effect of alcohol, stimulant or human impact.
The weather situation at that time does not allow.
If there is any change in the number of passengers without notifying or inform